Find out how to integrate inland navigation into your logistic chain.
Intermodal transport is the key to cope with a steadily rising demand for freight traffic. Inland navigation plays a crucial role in multimodal supply chains and international transport corridors.
Helpful links will support you to
- Plan your barge and intermodal transport
- Search for the condition of your fairway
- Make your transport greener
- Find your regional logistics cluster and create business opportunities
- Learn about best practices in intermodal transport including inland navigation
- Explore the potentials related to the electronic integration of logistic chains with barge transport